Sunday, August 21, 2011

This month is just dreadful. Absolutely dreadful.







Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it just did. I was recently fired from work because I couldn't clean up my department in time. Long story short, they expected me to do something that only MULTIPLE PEOPLE could have done at once. One person cannot do 3 people's jobs, ya know . .  

So now I'm in a tight situation where I can't do jack-shit, and I'm trying to apply for jobs. It's been half a week, and I've received no calls or e-mails. Luckily, my financial stuff is all sorted out in regards to school. But I'm still worried because if I don't have enough money, I'll have trouble paying for gas to get to school. This sucks so bad right now. . . . 

I don't want to apply for unemployment because it'll make the economy worse, and not only that, but I'd like to actually apply myself and 'work'. I really want to work this semester while attending school, really. If you think this is bad, well, it gets worse, btw.

I recently applied to get into "Five Orb Break 2", which is a Touhou Hisoutensoku tourney. I was lagging so bad that half-way through the tourney, I said "fuck it" and sorta stopped trying because I couldn't do shit. I'm at last place in the tourney, and I feel as if my playing skills have also gone downhill drastically. Everything's going downhill a lot for me this month, eh....

Here's the tourney results, in case anyone is interested. My name on there is Mimoto. Double-click for fullscreen:




I still need a job too, so I pay off my credit card, gas, car insurance, and student loans. This really sucks, I'm in a tight financial situation, and all I can do is wait-and-see. It pisses me off. Gah. Oh well... I hope things gets better for myself, but I've been applying at jobs left and right. I guess I'm just stressed out right now. Oh well, putting Hisoutensoku aside until I get shit sorted out. I don't feel like playing it anymore anyways. 





2 comments:

  1. That really does sound like a pretty awful month. Hopefully things improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Hopefully things improve.

    Thanks, I really appreciate your comment. Yeah, it's starting to get better. I have an interview today to work for Best Buy doing Geek Squad, so I hope I'll get in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...