Sunday, September 11, 2011

I made several trips back and forth to "Borders"~





Random picture that doesn't have anything to do with the subject of this blog entry, fuckyeas. Anyways, I recently stormed off to Borders because all of their manga = now 90% off. Yes, 90% off! So I ended up buying a shit-load of manga. I hoarded anything that my eyes recognized, and thought I might have enjoyed reading. I know a friend of mine here on Blogger reads Chibi Vampire, so I've known about the series for a while. I just got lucky today, and found out that a good chunk of the manga series would be located at my Borders, so I took the entire damn thing. I think I'm only missing a few volumes, right? Maybe? Dunno. 

But yeah, overall, I only spent 21 bucks. I spent like 3 or 4 bucks yesterday buying some manga too, but they were at 80% off. Didn't realize it'd go to 90%. But yeah, hope you guys check your shit online and find out when your Borders will be having a huge sale, cause they're closing for good, guys.

Anyways, this is Mimoto, signing off~

PS: Click on image to see actual size.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...