Friday, October 28, 2011

星空のメモリア -Wish upon a shooting star-






Started venturing into the world of "Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish Upon a Wishing Star-", after hearing so much about it on /jp/, Google+, and other sites I often frequent. After about almost what seems to be half a year, I decided to look it up. Decided to install it, run the updater, and then use the English patcher on it (partial patch though) to see if it's any good. 

I must say that the artwork is superb for this eroge, no kidding. The animation quality is extremely over-done at times too. Everything just seems really crisp and bright, and really attracts my attention. I'm barely half an hour into it, but I definitely like artwork. The beginning of the story reminds me of something that "Key" would start out with for a plot opener, notsureifgoodorbad.

I'll definitely update my progress on this more as I keep reading, but I really like that girl with the red hair. She's friggin adorable, seriously loving the character design on her.







Also, here's the opening that I uploaded a day ago or so:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...