Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Koko ni Iru Yo!" (I am here!)




Hikage is so moe.. moe.. moe.. moooooeeeeeee~~~~ HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG! I recently bought volume 2 of "I am here!" (English translation of "Koko ni Iru Yo!") at Borders the other day. Must say that while it was a tad expensive, it was worth it. In case you're wondering, I spent near 14 dollars or so, I believe. But it was a rather large manga volume, imo. A year or two ago, I started reading "Watashi ni  XX Shinasai!", then loved that shoujo series so much that I decided to pick up one of Tōyama Ema's earlier works, which ended up being this. It was pretty short, but it was very heart-warming to read such a cute story. Instead of trying to sum up what it's about, I'd figure I'll just upload some images. Here's the back of the first volume:



See? Doesn't that sound cute?!? I mean, look at that! That's fucking inspiring! Anyways, here are more images:





As soon as I heard that "Koko ni Iru Yo!" was going to have an English release, I quickly thought: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!! , because I really love the series. Anyways, I won't bore you guys anymore, but here's a super moe picture of Hikage. HNNNNNG!  -clenches heart-



PS: Hikage is inspired by the eroge "Sharin no Kuni" as well as "Saya no Uta", which is why you can resemblances from Saya as well as Natsumi. DAT HAIR@@@@

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...