Friday, July 8, 2011

Otaku Eats [2]




I really do love cooking, especially if it's in my spare time. I would hate to have to do it for other people though, because there's expectations. Though I guess I wouldn't mind too much once in a while.. Anyways, last night, after work, I decided to head to the grocery section to pick up some backribs since they were cheap. I forgot how many lbs it was, but the price came up to $9.95, I figured that was good enough. Too expensive = do not want.

Anyways, here's a picture of the ribs and the marinade sauce as well as the recipe:

-Ribs (chopped to each individual pieces)
-BBQ sauce
-Honey
-Tobasco sauce
-Spiracha hot sauce 
-Chili powder
-A1 steak sauce (very little of it) 
-Pepper
-Honey bourbon (any brand)

Might kill your tongue a bit though, cause it'll be spicy. I don't like using precise measurements or anything though, whatever looks good to my eyes. I've been cooking since I was near 13 years old, since I was always home by myself until 8 or 9 PM almost every night, cause my parents never get home from work until late at night. Because of that, I had to learn how to do things by myself. That's how I learned how to cook over time.

Anyways, oh right, the pic!




So yeah, you want to marinade it, then keep it in the fridge over night. Next day, you can start putting it in the oven at around 350 degrees for about an hour up to an hour and a half. Keep turning it once in a while so that it's cooked all around. 





Besides that, uhhh.. yeah.

Happy eating, otaku!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...