Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm an anime reviewer~

..for Mon0r!


No kidding! I'm pretty active on my Twitter, so when I found out that Mon0r was hiring anime reviewers (unpaid, of course), I took that chance to drop in an application. The next thing I knew, I had already received an e-mail in my inbox shortly after. I really do love doing reviews, even if my Engrish is pretty shoddy at times, I like to voice out my opinion on what I think is a 'good' or 'bad' anime, so this was my chance to shine.

My first review was for Key's Kanon (2006) anime, which is on MyAnimeList, and my latest review is on Key's Clannad After Story, which is currently on Mon0r. I really want to keep my reviews unique, so I doubt I'll post reviews on MAL. I want to thank my friends for all of their support, as well as the staff members on Mon0r for hiring me (lol). 

Anyways, I'm pretty tired, seeing as how it's a Saturday, and I've been busy since Friday (mostly gaming and going out to eat sushi!). I hope everyone's weekend has been as busy and fun-filled as mine so far. 

Anyways, I think I'll just leave this here:


Thanks, everyone! Always take it easy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...