Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My little sister


Let me tell you about my imouto, and how much I adore her. Several months ago, I went on a website and found my imouto. She looked prettier than I had expected, of course. I quickly sent a message to that website, and after a transaction, decided to part ways with her. Just today, my imouto came to visit me. I was really surprised! Let me tell you all about my little sister, she has orange-ish colored hair, and she's very petite. She's currently wearing a pink beach bikini right now, but I don't want to get into that, because she's my little sister and all ! ! !

Here are the pictures ! ! 




I slowly pick her up to look her in the eyes, the looked away and said "Oniichan~" at me. I blushed.



That's all for today. <3

5 comments:

  1. Aww... That's the figure I got cancelled by hobby search :(
    She does looks awesome, I hope someday I'll get her :33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous. I hope you spend many happy days together with her =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys!

    >She does looks awesome, I hope someday I'll get her :33

    I hope you would too! I really like the details and design, worth every single penny.



    >Looks fabulous. I hope you spend many happy days together with her =)

    Definitely!! Sadly, this'll be my last figurine purchase for a while, cause I need to start repaying my credit card and stop spending so much money on otaku related goods. ;-; !

    PS: Thank you for following!!! =D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I'm not generally a huge fan of the Beach Queen series of figs, but I really do like this Kirino. I think it's about half her facial expression and half that lovely black-lined pink bikini. It all just seems to go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >You know, I'm not generally a huge fan of the Beach Queen series of figs, but I really do like this Kirino. I think it's about half her facial expression and half that lovely black-lined pink bikini. It all just seems to go so well together.

    Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the Beach Queen series either, but I just had to get Kirino because she looked so adorable. That totally moe blush on her face and how her cute pink bikini matches her facial expression really made it quite the catch for me. I think they overdid it with the breasts a bit though, because they're not that large in the anime / manga, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...