Sunday, May 22, 2011

My love for Sakuya


I can't even begin to describe how much I love the character "Izayoi Sakuya" (or Sakuya Izayoi) from the Touhou Project series. Sakuya is not loli, but she has such great characteristics about her that I simply cannot resist. First off, her pads face and smile. How can you resist that? Look at those adorable eyes! In some fan-art, she's even depicted as slightly yangire, especially in pictures where her irides are the color of crimson, and the vibe I personally get is that she's taking things a bit along the sides of srsbsns. I have a Touhou Project mousepad with a picture of Sakuya on it too, I can't even describe how awesome it is.

I plan on getting more Sakuya-related merchandises some time in the future, but I can't do that for now because I'm too busy with work, gaming, and constantly worrying about my grades in regards to school. Anyways, I'm really getting off-topic now... Oops.

I have a really soft-spot for maids. I don't know why. I love maids that are average or of tall height, because they just look terribly adorable. I also love 2D girls that wields knives, especially a meat-cleaver or of the sort -hint hint- (referencing something here!). But what separates Sakuya from the rest? She's a maid, AND she wields knives! DUH~!

Do you feel autistic for reading this blog entry yet? If you feel pretty autistic right now, I wouldn't blame you for wanting to click the "X" button/icon at the upper right hand corner. Anyways, I even main as Sakuya in Touhou 12.3: Hisoutensoku. Do you see my love for Sakuya yet? Do I need to start building a shrine of her or something? Anyways, slightly related, I do play Hisoutensoku in my spare time. Been playing it for almost a year now, and I'm loving every moment of it. 



Do you understand now? Yes? Maybe? No? Aw, guess I didn't do a very good job explaining my love for Sakuya then. I'll probably try to elaborate more in the future, but for tonight, I think I'm going to take a quick shower and take it easy for the rest of the night. Take care, guys.

PS: Relevant to MY and maybe your interests (below)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...